Madd Hatter's Lab





Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fall is here


When I woke up this morning, my room was still semi-dark. It was gray and overcast outside. The room was slightly chilly, and all I wanted to do was scrooch back beneath the covers where it was warm.

It's 10 am, and my house is still only 69 degrees inside. It's 62 outside, and humid (for here) - 38% humidity. If you can't tell, I'm addicted to my weather station.

The wind is whirring through the living room, causing the mini-blinds to beat against the window, and the blinds themselves to flutter. It's still slightly overcast, and I can see the clouds rolling over the hills.

That's all the signs of fall. It's time to put the down comforter back on the bed and start making soups and chili (mmmm, chili). Time to get out the sweatshirts two sizes too large that swallow me up so I feel cozy while I sit on the couch, drinking beer and watching football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home