Madd Hatter's Lab





Friday, August 31, 2007

How Happy Everyone Was (including us)



I stumbled upon this photo while combing through some of the formals last night. I'm so glad Tin captured this moment... this is us.

I'm not sure what I expected from the wedding. I think combing through articles on the Knot, Brides.com, Martha Stewart weddings, etc. had braced me for a bunch of keyed-up assholes to attend my wedding, even though my family (and Raju's family, now OUR family) are anything but.

So I'm glad it worked out that everyone was so happy and seemed to enjoy themselves both at the rehearsal and at the wedding. And no one took themselves too seriously, including Raju and myself. We had fun, we celebrated, we partied, and everyone pitched in to make sure everything went perfectly... or at least close to perfect.

But I don't suppose the magazines and wedding blogs make this stuff up. Every vendor we dealt with gushed about how great our family was, how much fun everyone had, including themselves.

So, I guess we're just really lucky and really blessed. And we know some fun people.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home