Madd Hatter's Lab





Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mothership, this is pod 094258



Tonight it was candlelight dinner for one, which has just driven home the fact that I'm alone. Even as a kid I felt alone - and I was surrounded by people who cared about me and loved me. I'm a loner; I don't really like people. Or maybe it's just that I'm self-concious around people. I don't like someone looking over my shoulder or watching me do anything, fearing they will critique how I'm doing something - or worse - question why I'm doing something. It's none of your business! Leave me alone!

I guess I wasn't completely alone - I had the Miles. I should have given him the extra burger I cooked - but I didn't. He's been eating peanut butter fudge for the past few days, so he needs to watch his girlish figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home