Madd Hatter's Lab





Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eye See You



I'm not sure how I would feel about a fish watching me while I eat caviar and sashimi. Would he be judging me? I see you eating my brothers!! What possesses someone to even come up with such a display? And wonder how long these fish live? How many times a day do they witness their own being eaten? Is he traumatized by this? What if he ends up belly up by the end of the meal? Do I just eat him too? Is he served to the next customer? Or is he supposed to be uber-fresh sashimi, slippery-slidy down my throat?

I stumbled upon this entree on Tsar Nicoulai Caviar's website. I probably would order this, though. 1) Just to see if I can answer my questions above, and 2) I love ahi tuna sashimi and, 3) Ginger Infused Whitefish Caviar sounds delicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home