Madd Hatter's Lab





Sunday, October 28, 2007

Walk, sit, drink, walk, sit, drink

I should have really nice legs by the end of this trip. I'm sure I will appreciate escalators more once I get home. We've had a great time thus far in Italy. We've seen the pope float across a crowd, had a few gelatos, and walked up (and then down) thousands of steps, literally.

Rome was like one large museum -- you could spend months, maybe even years there, and not see it all. Florence, on the other hand, is rather small and no matter what direction you are headed or what street you take, you seem to end up back at Piazza del Duomo. Every time.

I would have uploaded photos, but the internet seems slower here, so no photos for now :-( Ah, and Nin -- wirehair dachsunds seem to be in here...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home