Madd Hatter's Lab





Monday, November 05, 2007

I am Courtnez!!! Hear me roar!!!

The keys are only slightly amiss here in Zurich. The Z and the Y key are switched, which is messing with me every time I want to type my name (and I've never noticed how many y's one types in a sentence until just now).

Zurich is wonderful -- I wish we had spent more time here. As earlier, no photos -- too long to upload and I have too many things to do in my 30 minutes of internet time.

I'll soon be home and even sooner back to the real world. Still enjoying the love of doggies in Europe, still enjoying stacks of food in the window-fronts of eateries. Pictures, pictures everywhere when I get back. In the meantime I can share more pics with you from the mehendi party. These are from Bhanu: Bhanu's pics on Picassa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home